Type: Stand Motor-Driven Compelete Stainless Steel Construction (18”*400mm)
Model No.: MK-TR-MS18
Dimension: 18” (400*400mm)
Scope of application: Separating protruding leaves and twigs, harvest leaves or petals, etc.
Packing: Neutral Packing / Customized Packing
The stand leaf trimmer
) is used for separating protruding excess leaves and cutting twigs from a variety of plants and flowers. They can also be used to cut plants and bushes like rosemary, oregano, basil, mint, lavender, coriander, parsley, and to prepare essential oils and mixed flowers for aromatherapy and potpourri. With just a few electric drives, small leaves will be blown into the gear box by inside fan for easy disposing.
1. Complete Stainless steel construction
2. Extra sturdy leg design for stability
3. Stainless steel adjustable powerful cutter blades
4. Equipped with a powerful, efficient and quiet motor
5. Includes a safety shroud to ensure workers’ safety and product protection
6. Complete with ventilation and debris recovery systems
7. Safe for saving your fingers, time and money
8. Separate excess leaves and twigs from a variety of plants and flowers.
9. Easily accessible for periodic maintenance
10. Easy to clean: To clean the blade, simply scrape it free of debris with a hard scraper. To clean the stainless steel grill, a metal scraper or razor blade works best, it will not harm the grill. The rest of the trimmer machine
can be cleaned with a damp rag or alcohol when needed.
11. 1 year warranty
1. Connect the power supply and turn on
Connect the power supply and push the on/off button in front the leaf trimmer
). The knob in right includes three speeds, just adjust depending on needs.
Manually with tight glovers place plants on top of the blade grate. Move back-and-forth and rotate it at the same time. Then the fan will roll the plants into the gearbox, blades cut the plants.
Gently open the gearbox and find leaves or petals inside the gearbox and mesh catch bag.
4. Collect buds for future use
When the catch bag is full, remove it and pour the leaves or petals in another bag or just use another catch bag under the gear box of leaf trimmer
). Depending on the type of plants, the trimming can be used for the preparation of plants’ essential oils.
5. Repeat the process for more harvest
Keep repeating the above process until you have completed your harvest. When finished, easy clean every part of the leaf trimmer
) and preserve it.
Maker Lighting Company Limited